Brief description :
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
- Timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to the project.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner within project parameters.
- Meet project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide good technical guidance to project team members other colleagues within the organization so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Escalate and refer all projects beyond scope of authority.
- Maintain appropriate expertise to ensure effective service level.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Communicate with divisional user personnel and data processing management on problem and project status as appropriate.
- Secure approvals on specifications and project completion as appropriate.
Required Job Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in iOS development.
- At least 3 published applications on the Apple Store available for immediate download and review by our team.
- Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
Required Technical Qualifications
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X and iOS.
- Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git.
- Other nice to know tools include Photoshop and other image editors.
Sen your latest resume to